Friday, August 27, 2010

something you may see a lot of from me....

a post about animals.  I had a long winded post typed up, but ultimately I decided against posting it for various reasons.  Instead I will leave you with this....

I know many of you who know me or may follow my blog have animals, dogs in particular.  Please, dont ever take them for granted.  I know how frustrating or aggravating our animals can be at times.  TRUST ME.  i know.  They are at times, very much like children.  Ocassionally they scream, destroy things, or really push you to your limits, but the good times, those really good times, make it so much worth the journey.

Actually, I guess we can apply that to life and relationships in general.  Always be conscious that you get back what you put in to anything.  Animals, children, lovers, friends, family.  And if for some reason, you are putting in much more than you are getting, it's time to cut your losses.  You're better than that and worthy of something greater.

Which brings me back to animals again, and why they are ultimately better than humans.  Really, you could just thow them a piece of food every once in a while and pat them on the head once a day and they would go to the ends of the earth for you.  So make it your choice to choose to give them a better life.  To go forth and give them the ultimate benefits and the best things.  Because what they give you, and how they view you, could never compare to the meager amount that they ask of us in return.

I guess after rambling and jumping around from point A to point B and then back again, my point is be the person your dog thinks you are, and in general, be the person you would want to have in YOUR life.  be the best and do not sell yourself short, and give uncondtionally to those deserving of it.

Life's too short to feel like you've let someone down, or even worse, like you've let your dog down. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment